Saturday, June 25, 2011

SHOOT THAT RAPIST OFF THE STAGE

CredoWriters:Wakdok,Samuel Stephen

CredoLadies with Sabella



SHOOT THAT RAPIST OFF THE STAGE



It was a bit difficult placing the face but I had a deep conviction and I was so certain I once had an encounter with this handsome gentleman who just climbed the stage. I raked my brains yet I couldn’t easily figure out where or when our even how? It was becoming a bit distracting; I had to excuse myself and headed for the ladies. As I was making my way to the left end where the conveniences are located, his strong voice echoed from the microphone.



Dennis is a very busy world class public speaker, according to my colleagues at the Events department; it took them months to get him booked for this day. My employer is a new consultancy firm with a focus on Life Coaching. Enough of HIV/AIDS prevention, Malaria control, fights against terrorism and even financial freedom. We believed that a lot of these issues can be addressed through personal development. Our goal therefore is to go beyond the immediate causes of various challenges bedeviling the ordinary Africans and look at some psychological/hitherto unthought-of issues. In life coaching we are aiming to build a total person from pre- conception to death.



Among the few Africans who are authorities in this field was Dennis who took an early dive to build a career and we believed that it will be easier to drive home the points if we brought in a black speaker of international repute rather than an expatriate. As I splash the water from the tap on my face, the memories came in a speed. That must be him, my rapist of six years ago. I went back years ago to that incident; my legs became so weak they started shaking and my blood pumped at a faster rate.



I was in my final year in secondary school when it happened. I attended an all girls’ school which legend had that the students were known for luring men into secret locations and taking turn to have sex with them. It was said that some victims died in the process, I can’t tell how true or if they were just exhausted from satisfying the lust of a queue of secondary school girls. This we were told happened a very long time ago, more than 20 years before we came in but the reputation has stuck with us.



On the day of the school’s inter house sport in our final year; many other schools as usual were invited. Dennis came from one of the boy’s school in a town away from where our school was located. They have heard about the tales of our school and came with the hope of meeting girls who raped boys. This set of boys jumped over the hostel wall into our dormitory. It was their expectation based on what they have heard that they would meet girls who will force them into intercourse and they came ready for us. Unfortunately for them we were not born when this took place and now we stood mercilessly threatened by a colony of sex adventurers. We didn’t know what to do and as I turned to shout for help I saw this tall boy with adorable eyes and full rounded lips. His eyes seemed to violate the deepest of my reach and my thighs parted without a word from him or a step. His masculinity stood at a meter away and raped me until my legs quivered .This all happened in less than sixty seconds and I saw myself subconsciously panting in his arms. Suddenly I recovered my voice and shouted as if anyone was near to come to my help, before I could finish shouting he had jumped across the fence as we all shouted and they ran away. Poor boys who never knew we were naïve and innocent girls who are a new generation of students.



Now after all these years, they feelings I imagined on that fateful day were resurrected as I stood there numb. I could hear loud voice over the microphone pouring into where I was. I found my way back to my seat to admire this handsome and grown man who as a teenager roused a mixture of fear and ecstasy in me six years ago, whose looks only raped me even without laying a finger on me. Now I have to play my cards and get to this rapist who is raping my heart and when I eventually do, oh what a sweet revenge! I will finally melt into his arms, kiss his sweet lips and beg him to love me. I can not wait to shoot that rapist off the stage into my life.





SamuelStephenWakdok 24062011





Powered by CredoWorld Media

No comments:

Post a Comment