Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I CALL YOUR NAME IN MY HEART

CredoPoets:Wakdok,Samuel Stephen.



My lips still long to

Kiss the freshness of your breath

This draws its fountain from the sweetness of your soul

My lips find solace in you.



My eyes still quest for your

Seduction, which confines my liberty

Into a verve of your love



I am insatiable!

Starved of your desire

If I am your lover it is not become I am a poet

If I am a poet, it is because I am first your lover.



Your love makes temptation delightful

Your lust only makes infidelity gorgeous



I once sewed my heart to the gown of your bosomy

Your bosom is your heart to me

Your heart is your bosom to me

They both are my dwelling and glee

They are my abode and my contentment; one and same to me.



I chose the dangerous flame of infatuation to

Explore the fathomlessness of your love

I love; lust, then I love you again and again

Now that the thread which sews my heart and yearnings

To yours, is left hanging on the lintel of my lonely window



My lips still long to kiss your sweetness, presented in the

Freshness of your breath

If I loved another’s beloved

It is not because I am a philanderer

It is because that another’s beloved is you.

You make temptation delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment