Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Miss Brown

CredoPoets: Wakdok,Samuel Stephen

For a quiver full of

Arrows

I bare my chest as a stone.

Pierce my heart
For life without your seductive love

Is sin without temptation.

You are now as rude as a bear,

Since I have turned as ugly as sin.

If I am as silly as a goose

I have made you more bitter than gall.

You, who was sweeter than honey,

Once supple as swan.

Now is like vinegar. Sour!

I beg for a beam of light

From once your graceful face.

Even a crust of bread

Holds more value to you.

Like a troop of lion will pounce on a lamb.

I stand unarmed at your anger,

For a quiver full of arrows

My heart as weak as water.

For life without you

Is a gust of wind

A hail of fire

Life without your love

Is sin without temptation.

Vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment