Tuesday, October 4, 2011

LOVE POEMS

THE WOMEN IN MY LIFE



CredoPoets:Wakdok,Samuel Stephen.



I love you forever / that was the introductory postulation/in her essay to me

Words so softly spoken/ message deeply passed/ meaning which brings nostalgia

I love you forever/ when I walked through the door/ I expected her to run after me.

She is calm and calm she remained

You lied to me she yelped/ you said you loved me but you lied

Fight for me if you love me, I barked

No, I won't fight for you she echoed/ Because you will always be mine

I won't fight for you she retorted/ I will instead die for you she wrapped up





You Are my Best



CredoPoets:Wakdok,Samuel Stephen.



Dust and rust and even cobweb/ you brought your brush and sponge and broom/ and I am immaculate again

I am pristine and lively again

My crooked hands you straightened

my broken heart you darned

my trust you resuscitated

You reboot my heart

and make me whole again

you kick start my smiles and make me alive

you are my Best




The Poet's Heaven


CredoPoets:Wakdok,Samuel Stephen.


You give life to my passion and soul to my love.
Your manicured fingers travel the circumference of my body spreading flames only your tongue can quench.
You give waves to my emotion.
The sensation of your naive body taste like a supper of lamb.
Tender, sweet and undefiled.
What a crystal oasis of erotic magnet.
Draped in form so sensual and viscious.




You Sensualise my Being




CredoPoets:Wakdok,Samuel Stephen.



I long to sleep even when I wake at day
Because I want to be with you in my dreams
I want to play my guitar on your nipples and sing your love

At night when I ought to sleep I wake all night
Thinking of you and how you hold me captive
My brains and my heart and my loins think of you alone and your sweetness.

I see you in the surface of the water when I bath
I hear you in the sound of my car engine
I talk to you on my car stereo
I listen to you from the breeze the trees blow.

Love has come our away
Now that the love has rekindled
What are we going to do with our love?

You sensualise my being






TRADEMARK




CredoPoets:Wakdok,Samuel Stephen.



She wants a poem I offer passion to make her heart beat

She blows a kiss I send flowers to make her life more beautiful

She sends a smile I transport watts of funk to make her life joyful



Then her eyes looked me still and my lips found hers

I locked her eyes in mine and let my lips feel hers

I allow my hands to go from the crown of her hair to the sole of her feet

I explore the beauty she is and comb the paradise she always is

I savour the sensation of her body and dwell on the beauty of her mind

My lips take over from her my hands, and then the two work in tandem

My lips, my fingers, then my lips and my fingers.

I feel her softness then press into her sweetness

I peep into her softness and devour her sensuousness.

I see the beauty I always dream of; and also feel the love that is beautiful

I touch the bosom that makes me warm, and then warm the bosom I love.



In my ear the drums of her laughter sound so loud and near

She is happy and I want her happiness to grow

I make her come close to my body, and closer in my heart

I want to make her feel loved and loved till she bid the cosmos farewell

I will be on the other side loving her as I do now

She wants a poem but gets the sweetest love of her life

She blows a kiss and I kiss the breath off her lungs until she breathes me.

She is sensational and full of rage

The rage to love and be loved is her trademark



Sweet Fire
CredoPoets:Wakdok,Samuel Stephen.

I have soaked my self in fuel and drenched my feelings in coal.
My lips are on fire for you, come Mr. Fire Fighter and quench my fire.
You have to go beyond my toungue because the fire is spreading faster to my throat.
Oh Kiss me deeper and rescue me from this fire I have set myself on.
Let your extinguisher speed pass the walls of my throat and the cups of my breast.
Hurry up before the fire burns up the linen and eats me up.
I set myself on fire for you and you must not let me burn to ashes.
The fire is all over me, Mr. Fire fighter do you want me to die a girl?
Come right inside of me and put out this fire for the fire is deep inside of me.
This is no ordinary fire and not just anyone can put out this fire,
I set this fire for you
Hurry, come put out this fire.
Oh Sweet Fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment